There’s clean, and there’s My CASA clean.
You’ll know your carpets are in for the royal treatment from the minute our technician arrives at your door. From our spotless uniforms, to our identification badges, to our shining trucks and respectful service, you’ll notice our obsession to details. With this much attention to our own appearance, imagine how particular we’ll be about making your home look and smell wonderful!
Our service includes:
- powerful, truck-mounted steam carpet cleaning system
- sanitizing carpets at a whopping 265 degrees
- high pressure cleaning lifts dirt and grime that is deeply embeded in your carpet
- eco-friendly carpet cleaning agent
- water-treatment system eliminates chemicals in the water, leaving a softer, cleaner carpet
- pre-treatment for tough stains and spots
- enzyme-based treatment to remove pet stains
- tarp to protect your entryway and wood floors
- booties are worn by our technicians to protect against outdoor dirt and scuffs
With our worry-free guarantee, we can move and replace your furniture and can stain guard your high traffic areas.
Keep your carpet’s beauty and durability for many years to come! Email or Call My Casa Services today for an in-home inspection. Keep your carpet’s beauty and durability for many years to come!
No Need to Lift a Finger – We Cover Everything from Vacuuming to Drying. We will:
- Move Furniture
Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces, beds, and dressers are left in place. Furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
- Vacuum Carpet
We pre-vacuum with our professional high powered equipment to remove loose soil & grit.
- Pre-Treat Carpet
Major spots and stains are individually treated with our specialized spot removing formula.
- Grade Carpet Fibers
Your carpet will be pre-groomed with a carpet groomer to further loosen traffic area soiling.
- Steam Extract
Our steam extraction process will thoroughly clean and rinse the carpet.
- Force Air Blow-Dry
We blow dry your carpets fresh and fluffy. Complete drying time varies between 12-24 hours.